Going into 2020 the team here at Springdale reaffirmed our core values. We spent a lot of time asking ourselves what we stand for and what matters most to this brewery, and we landed on 4 core values:
- Experimentation for Innovation
Community has surged to the forefront of our focus this week amidst the news of COVID-19. We take our responsibility to our community extremely seriously and want to take every measure possible to ensure your safety, health and happiness at all times. To this end we have taken several steps to continue to provide the safest environment possible including:
- Staff will be extra vigilant in sanitizing between guests and groups
- Communal items will be removed from tables and distributed individually
- High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized on schedule throughout the day, in addition to deep cleaning on a nightly basis
- Our staff already does an extraordinary job cleaning the environment at the end of each day and we will continue to uphold the highest standards in our space
We hope these steps bring you some comfort and assurance of our effort to keep you happy and healthy. Similarly, we ask all of you to be extra responsible as well. If you are even slightly ill or worried about being in contact with someone who is then please exercise the same caution and avoid coming to the brewery.
We strongly believe social activities such as a beer with friends can provide a necessary break and infusion of positivity. So we will continue to keep providing that as safely as possible for you all. Currently, all events will continue as scheduled. Our eyes and ears are open and will update you if anything changes.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to providing you a relaxing, fun, safe place to enjoy some beers with your community.
Your Friends at Springdale